When i hit sec 3 i suddenly fell in love with bball , it became like my new favourite sport cos all the while i had been playing soccer.But ever since then i played more basketball than i did soccer. And because i never had the opportunity to join bball cca in st gabs no offense cos the team had no hope, all the seniors had quit from the team and there were only like 3-4 seniors left.So i always thought that ok fine, i shall join in poly/jc whichever i may go to.Then i enrolled in nanyang poly and all i could think about is joining bball, even though i was not confident of my capability to make the team.Even at the cca fair, even though i told shaun i din wanna join bball, actually every part of me wanted to be in that team.Watching nba and playing bball itself really made hunger to be part of a team that i have never been in before.
Today was bball tryouts, before the thing. I reflected alot, tryouts started at 6. After i played a while with people, i left at 5. I've decided not to try for the team. Even though i still think i am not capable enough to join the team, it wasnt the reason why i din try. It was personal , and of course the god factor. So far i feel very happy that i din try , lets see how it goes
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Previous Posts
- YESTERDAY.....I almost died from lecture, last wee...
- I am sorry god, i over reacted . Its time i keep m...
- I shall admit it now, this will be an emo post . b...
- Although i could sleep as much as i want my stupid...
- Its been so long since i've played pool, so today ...
- Lol , I feel funny, dunno what it is but i feel ve...
- I love/hate poly life, love the facilities and the...
- Wow i am blogging from sch, this is soooooooooo co...
- All i need is one, and it will make my day, and ho...
- Tmls is the last day of my longgggggggg freedom, 4...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home