Lol , I feel funny, dunno what it is but i feel very funny. I guess the tiredness stress and gastric has finally got to me, i am becoming delirious already. I have never got so much commitments before. Never got so much independance in my education before . Never got so little time on my hands. Never had too struggle so much just to complete the tasks at hand.But then again i guess all these define pre-u life . but then again never had i had this much fun while slacking at home , in all my work and and stressed upness i find that i do enjoy this kind of life to a certain extent. Quoting from one of my friends : "Life is great !!!!" If you are in my church then you will definitely know who says this all the time .
Initially i din understand this statement. I mean life can be so sucky can be so shitty and full of sadness , but i learnt to face all this with a joyful heart and a optimistic perspective. Now amidst all my work stressedness and commitments to do, i am pretty much enjoying poly life, god works wonders. But still guys pray for me, cos i have never done so much stuff before , not even in secondary school, i am already feeling the after effects of all the work and stuff. And if this is too last i will blow sooner or later , pray for me guys thanks , Oh yea and thanks caleb . i agree Life is great
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Previous Posts
- I love/hate poly life, love the facilities and the...
- Wow i am blogging from sch, this is soooooooooo co...
- All i need is one, and it will make my day, and ho...
- Tmls is the last day of my longgggggggg freedom, 4...
- Today was quite a good day,CIA after a very very v...
- You are my shieldMy strength, My portionDeliverer,...
- TodayACJC's Fun-o-ramaReachThe plan for me was to ...
- I just love watching american idol man, awesome.I ...
- Hehe, i love 8 days man, its damn cool and it alwa...
- Ok since the picture at the top so big says AT THE...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home