You are my shield
My strength,
My portion
Deliverer,
My Shelter
Strong tower
My very present help in time of need
This comes from the chorus of the song made me glad. I distinctly remember a sniper who acted in saving private ryan saying the same thing while he was shooting down people.And i think that is a very accurate description to what god has been in my life.Everything that is mentioned that one way or another has related to situations i have been in and hopefully to you guys he has been at least a few of these or more.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Previous Posts
- TodayACJC's Fun-o-ramaReachThe plan for me was to ...
- I just love watching american idol man, awesome.I ...
- Hehe, i love 8 days man, its damn cool and it alwa...
- Ok since the picture at the top so big says AT THE...
- Happy birthday ms Charisse lau . Woah 18 already m...
- Yesterday,we had CIA bonding!!!! Yes its probably ...
- I dun like timbaland and i dun hate him either. Bu...
- Yesterday:i woke up early to go commonwealth and m...
- March hols are here!!!!!! Aiya i dun feel anything...
- Hehe i have this knack of putting in american idol...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home