YESTERDAY.....
I almost died from lecture, last week i had missed a stats lecture cos i had to go for dental. I mean like not a very big deal wad miss one lecture. BUT when i entered stats lecture i really felt like dying, its the combination of SIANness of a monday morning , tired cos just came back from weekend , and moody cos of monday blues . Whats worse was that the lecture covered soooo many things which required alot of understanding and it was very complicated , and i din attend last weeks lecture. So i was really lagging like mad and i struggled throughout the whole thing , trying to understand and keep my eyes from shutting , and we ended 15 min late. Luckily i got brief summary of last weeks lesson from Av . So i sort of know what happened last week and sort of understand this weeks too. i believe everybody has felt the feeling of lagging before unless u're some imba smart person.The rest of the day went through smoothly fortunately.
TODAY.........
was much better , cos it was about accounting and the basics of it so i basically just slacked through tut and lec . Although starting from next week cannot already cos this week marks the end of the basics and they go into the real topic already.Which means now i have more trouble ,and EOC ica is coming soon. We are probably gonna do like many 1 min speeches, one is due tml hehe and you will never believe my topic. and I&E ICA is this friday. Wow sometimes i really wonder how people can slack through poly and still get good grades. In order to go uni must maintain super good grades ,god please help. pray for me pls
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Previous Posts
- I am sorry god, i over reacted . Its time i keep m...
- I shall admit it now, this will be an emo post . b...
- Although i could sleep as much as i want my stupid...
- Its been so long since i've played pool, so today ...
- Lol , I feel funny, dunno what it is but i feel ve...
- I love/hate poly life, love the facilities and the...
- Wow i am blogging from sch, this is soooooooooo co...
- All i need is one, and it will make my day, and ho...
- Tmls is the last day of my longgggggggg freedom, 4...
- Today was quite a good day,CIA after a very very v...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home