Its been so long since i've played pool, so today being the last day of school , Av , Smexy , eugene and i went to play pool at grassroots. it was time for me venting frustrations and de-stressing, Lessons are already starting to become more in depth and getting harder to follow. And i still have tons of work to do.So much for the weekends, lets see what i have to do .
1.Stats tut
2.POM tut
3.Draft for eff com
4.Study for I&E ICA1
5.Acc tut
6.Econs tut
Therefore i conclude that i am probably gonna be dead sooner or later
Friday, April 25, 2008
Previous Posts
- Lol , I feel funny, dunno what it is but i feel ve...
- I love/hate poly life, love the facilities and the...
- Wow i am blogging from sch, this is soooooooooo co...
- All i need is one, and it will make my day, and ho...
- Tmls is the last day of my longgggggggg freedom, 4...
- Today was quite a good day,CIA after a very very v...
- You are my shieldMy strength, My portionDeliverer,...
- TodayACJC's Fun-o-ramaReachThe plan for me was to ...
- I just love watching american idol man, awesome.I ...
- Hehe, i love 8 days man, its damn cool and it alwa...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home