Im having a bad cough now which sucks.
Today i went to play soccer with caleb and his friends.
Im surprised some of them still remember me .
I havent touched a soccer ball in like 6 million years
But luckily i still had a little touch in me
Tml I am gonna watch confessions of a shopaholic :S i am so not gonna show my face after this.
But after that gonna eat sakae buffet. Honestly i think suki still the best.
And at night gonna celebrate my sisters bday.
And if it still remains friday gonna go out with jo pam and jon .
i will update on mission trip another time.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Previous Posts
- Hi people all of the earth that found my blog and ...
- hey yo , hmmm dunno who is reading this now. But n...
- well , its study week . i still rem last sem i was...
- I think this is the exact thing i need right now ....
- Woah hello people.... hmmm im still here.Something...
- I have been thinking so much about me, my family ,...
- Hmm , somewhat like caleb i feel like closing down...
- Today , i realised that i am not what people think...
- Okay happy birthday ros! ur finally 17 . fantastic...
- Oh my pong!!!!!! byakuya has got to be DA KEWLLLLL...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home