I have been thinking so much about me, my family , my friends in this trip . So much so that i have lost sight of what i am looking for. I've realised i'd become a lousier person in this trip. But today god put me back in my place . I went to uncle andrews church today and it was the first time i stepped into a church in about two weeks . I felt very mundane and stranger to that church and even as worship started i was like you know just singing to the songs like any ole random church visit. But at the last part the worship leader said that we were gonna sing this new song which is about how in this world that even if you lose everything. As long as you have god u're alright. And then it hit me that although i've been a crappy person and have placed too much priority on dumb things . But at the end of the day , if i come back to jesus . i'll be alright.The songs like this :
Just give me jesus and i'll be alright
With him i can make it , walking beside
I know my tomorrows are safe in his hand
Just give me Jesus I know I can stand
So many distractions seem to cloud my way
All the cares of life surround me , and lead my heart astray
When i cannot find the answers, I know someone who can
In the middle of my questions , I reach for his hand
Just give me jesus and i'll be alright
With him i can make it walking beside
I know my tomorrows are safe in his hand
Just give me Jesus I know I can stand
When i take my eyes off jesus, and confusion starts to win
When worries overwhelm me and the battle reaches in
In that moment i remember , I know whose i am
And when the enemy comes rushing i reach for his hand
Just give me Jesus and i'll be alright
With him i can make it walking beside
I know my tomorrows are safe in his hand
Just give me Jesus i know i can stand
We are servants of the king , and our future is secure
A crown of life is waiting for all who will endure
When i stand before my saviour and he reaches out to me
I hold my crowns before him and fall to my knees
and say....
(Repeat Chorus)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Previous Posts
- Hmm , somewhat like caleb i feel like closing down...
- Today , i realised that i am not what people think...
- Okay happy birthday ros! ur finally 17 . fantastic...
- Oh my pong!!!!!! byakuya has got to be DA KEWLLLLL...
- You don't need to see to believe.
- Okay sorry for leaving this to rot . Heh , erm oka...
- BLA BLA BLA BLA since shaun says i never did becom...
- half an hour to 17 . hmmm looking over my past yea...
- When life gives you lemons , make lemonade . So if...
- Okay back here again . So far its been alot of sch...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home