Thursday, January 31, 2008

From despair to delight.

In the morning i was quite unhappy,cos i heard from cheng that they called joel but they din call me,which made me feel very like disgusted, i mean like we both haven even like worked at all so she cant reject me on performance.I live nearer to the shop then joel,and the only reason i can find is that she rejected me becos of my inflexibility,cos joel can like do anytime he wants but i cant.I was pissed really damn pissed.All day i was trying to control.Anyway suddenly tim called and asked me whether wanna go ACS I and ACJC to visit people.I mean i was stuck at home so why not.Then we went to acs I first which is damn big.the first half of the school is already bigger than my ex sch.And the canteen was air-conned and it was also super big.Anyway we ate at aunty andorra's stall quite ex but worth it man.Then off to acjc,on the way we saw joy from outside and tried shouting to get her attention but it din work.So we had to go in ourselves and we just walked in with the security guard standing there lol.We saw charisse but she had to rush off,and we saw caleb and his friends were also rushing him.We headed to the canteen,where we shocked joy and obviously jenisse who jumped back and had a few people turning their heads.Anyway,this like sort of brightened up my day a little,Then with help from wei and elisse i started to cheer up more.And finally at berts house,i was finally ok.I realised that out there i can always find better jobs and my mum has already checked one out so she will confirm it for me soon.Thanks the lord for making this possible.from my despair he turned to delight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home