Saturday, March 20, 2010

If only....

Apologies for the lack in posts, kinda busy with attachments and stuff.
But no humans read my blog, only aliens so i guess no harm done.
Yea so firstly, a little update on whats going on.
Right now i've moved on to a new attachment which is being in the frontline. Basically managing a shop with stocks and stuff like that. Involves quite a few things as well.
Not gonna say much here cos like theres too much to type and im too lazy to so if you somehow wish to know what is going on with my life, though i highly doubt, do not hesitate to ask (: .
Yea so continue to pray for me. That he'll continue to see me through my attachment.

Oh lord, thank you for your calling for me, that i've been able to use the abilties you've given me for your own good. I thank you for the friendships that you have provided me to strengthen my own spiritual walk as well as the care and conern i have received. The efforts i've given and emotions i have released, i surrender it all to you and leave it in your reassuring arms. So lord, i pray that you reveal to me the things i need to do next in order for me to continue running this race towards your kingdom. Thank you lord, i am in awe of what you've done for me, truly the great and almighty god reigns forever.






In Christ alone will I glory
Though I could pride myself in battles won
For I've been blessed beyond measure
And by His strength alone I'll overcome
Oh, I could stop and count successes like diamonds in my hands
But those trophies could not equal to the grace by which I stand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home