Sunday, September 27, 2009

god has a plan

I havent started school yet and i'm so looking forward to december, even though i might not be able to go to like everything, things to go for and counting, mission trip, jam and ywav camp, maybe holiday with my parents , SLEEPOVER PWNZ!

On a side note , i think like the fellowship part of christianity is so awesome. Imagine if like everyone din have brothers or sisters in christ to walk along with them, how much harder it would be for man. God really thinks of everything, and fellowship need not be like sitting down in a room in a circle sharing about life. It's also going for dinner and having fun together. Seriously how god encompasses all these different aspects of christianity and does it so perfectly. God is awesome and gracious. I'm so thankful to god this week, for my results for chilling out with friends and for being so great and mighty. Even today as everyone comes to pray for As and Os. I just had a random thought. Like god must have been like laughing and smiling when he planned for 1311 to come together and have fun and share. He must have been like thinking , oh my , these bunch of crazy fellas. I shall put them together and they shall suddenly go high and then go emo. Praise god :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home