Cool. It has been a week already since i started school . Yea anyways somehow school has become very very boring . I dunno somehow the atmosphere isnt there . I just ran through joce and shaun s blogs and found out they miss the bc laughter and highness. and that they feel it isnt there anymore . I guess we should just give it time . We have seen each other only once for like a month and a half i mean except for like the gang that went out quite a few times and that was chalet. But... our new teachers . No offense some really CMI . and some come and scold me in the midst of playing badminton with my cousins and uncles. PISSED me off like dunno wad. At least next time please give direct instructions . Project grouping has been also blearh except for like one or two which are awesomely good . two extreme ends . But thankfully i have pulled through the first week.
But the second is gonna be twice as bad and the third thrice as bad and so on and so forth . Haha anyway ywav is organising an east coast part event today . Hopefully , it will be quite a good thing
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Previous Posts
- School starts in like 2 and a half hours . i wonde...
- You know ? when a guy gets bored he starts doing s...
- I'm gonna post weekly .... cos if i post daily . Y...
- Another week gone .... that was pretty fast. But t...
- First and foremost ... thank you caleb . I really ...
- Nowadays i have nothing to look for till the weeke...
- I come before you today............ and theres jus...
- backkkkk
- Gosh i am shag , its been a super duper long time ...
- Today was the second last day of the sem, i can't ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home